All art work posted on this site is the copyright of the individual Studio Tour Artists. Please respect this copyright and do not use or reproduce any photograph of a painting, actual photograph or other art work or use the idea for a painting or digital manipulation of your own without seeking permission first.

Saturday 20 September 2014

Featured Artist: Jamak Hadiyan


Tell us what you are most looking forward to about this years Studio Tour?
 
       I'm most looking forward to showing my latest art work and getting feedback from the audience and other artists. It is indeed an honor to be able to participate in this year's Studio Tour, and I am humbled and privileged to be a part of it. I am looking forward to the entire experience.
 
 Tell us how you got started in the world of art and who inspired you  
 
      Art and Creativity has been an integral part of my life for as long as I can remember, even as a child. 
I have always loved color in whatever medium I have chosen to work in, as an artist and designer.
I embarked in this field more than ten years ago, and I was fortunate to have had many famous artists to work with.
I am so lucky to have had a professional mentor  like  Bobak Etminani,  whom is one of the famous artists in abstract painting. He was both a mentor and inspiration for me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment